Main Article Content
Web 2 is one of the most important tools among the internet users. At this paper, it is given the answer to question “how can it be integrate social web tools into education?”It’s focused on written expression of Turkish teaching for adults. It will be explained a process of implementation for a semester period. Students are selected from different profession departments. Each week has focusing a different subject. There are two hours regular, a few practical lectures. It’s given brief information what and how they use tools in class. Most of the students are aware of selected tools which is integrated into teaching subjects but they do not know how they use. It has been asked to use integrated applications as voluntary by students. A few students are refused to use some tools from different reasons. Some other students try at first time. 10 voluntary assistant has been appointed from among them to help others. They support friends about using integrated app. and collaborate with the instructor on evaluation.
At this research period show us that how can be new generation students adopt into written integrated teaching system. Privacy setting is offered students as follows:
- To share their writing expression as a public
- To share their writing expression as inside the friends
- To share their writing expression as assistants and instructor for evaluation
- To share their comment and likes about friends’ writing expression
- To share their opinion in class but it is too limited because of not enough time.
Teaching writing expression’s aim is that, it is able to express students’ ideas clearly. Students get knowledge progress from, not only teacher but also their friends and others. Integrated teaching methods with tools is not only in class but also where students are moodle lms
Keywords: Turkish Language; Writing Expression; Motivation; Learning Strategies; Self-Regulation.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeThe Effect of Open Access).
2. Cross, K Patricia. "Adults as Learners. Increasing Participation and Facilitating Learning." (1981).
3. Anohina, A. "Analysis of the terminology used in the field of virtual learning." 2005.
4. Khabbaz, M. "Moodle-based Distance Language Learning Strategies." 2015.
5. "What is Moodle? Why use it? | Moodlerooms." 2013. 22 Dec. 2015
6. Van Merriënboer, Jeroen JG, and John Sweller. "Cognitive load theory in health professional education: design principles and strategies." Medical education 44.1 (2010): 85-93.
7. Bagheri-khoulenjani, S., & Mirzadeh, H. (2012). Polystyrene surface modification using excimer laser and radiofrequency plasma: blood compatibility evaluations. Progress in Biomaterials, 1(1), 4.
8. 150 Teaching Methods | The Center for Teaching and (2014).... Retrieved January 5, 2016, from http://teaching.uncc.edu/learning-resources/articles-books/best-practice/instructional-methods/150-teaching-methods.
9. 7 Things You Should Know About Flipped Classrooms. (2013). Retrieved January 5, 2016, from https://net.educause.edu/ir/library/pdf/ELI7081.pdf.